Different Categories of Gamblers
It goes with saying that there exist different categories of casino players. Actually, some people are supposed to gamble for pleasure. On the other hand, some gamblers are known to play casino games, because they are obsessed with hitting a jackpot and gaining benefits.
It is necessary to say that the latter group of gamblers is believed to implement various casino betting strategies, banking management techniques, betting systems and betting rules.
Casino Betting Systems
As far as casino betting systems are concerned, virtually, there exists a good deal of them nowadays. Nevertheless, they can be subdivided into 3 basic categories:
- Positive progression systems. Indeed, the essence of these systems is that a gambler should make larger stakes after every winning. Actually, these betting strategies are considered to be rather widely used by casino players, because they allow to start gambling with little bankroll.
- Insurance betting systems. In fact, insurance betting systems suggest that a gambler should make his stakes lower if he loses. Moreover, it should be noticed that these systems are considered to be one of the safest.
- Negative progression systems. These betting strategies turn out to be completely opposite to positive progressive systems. Virtually, they suggest that a gambler should make his wagers larger every time he loses. It should be mentioned that these techniques appear to be rather risky. Besides, if you are eager to implement them in your game, you should have pretty big bankroll at your disposal.
Here is a small list of the most common betting systems:
- Gambling Fallacy. According to this system, a number or a card, which has not occurred yet, is sure to appear very soon. The main disadvantage of Gambling Fallacy is that it is not possible to predict what will happen precisely.
- Martingale System. It should be noted that it is rather old casino betting strategy. This system suggests that a player ought to change his wager if he wins. On the other hand, if he loses, he should double his losing wager. It should be noted that this technique is considered to be rather risky.
- D' Alembert System. In fact, this system is very much alike with Martingale System, but it is considered to be less risky. It suggests that a gambler should increase his wager if he loses. On the other hand he should make his stake lower if he wins.