Like any other Casino game, strategies for Roulette vary from person to person and most importantly Roulette is a game that is oriented more towards the luck factor than ones skills. In other words, what is beneficial for somebody might not work out for you that effectively. However, it is always recommended to give it a try as in some point of time they all have been reported to be successful for the player.
- You ought to give a lot more preference to the European Roulette than the American Roulette due to the fact that European Roulette has single zero in its 37 slot wheel. As a result of which its house edge gets minimized drastically to a significant 2.7 percent from the earlier house edge of 5.25 percent.
- Make sure that your casino is offering 'Surrender' rule in the American version of the Roulette. This strategey would ensure that house edge would get reduced to a meagre 2.63 percent. And bets on even/odd, low/high or black/red would subsequently cause the player to lose just the half of wager if ball falls in a zero or double zero.
- Also make sure if the casino is offering "En prison" rules in European Roulettes. It would ensure that house edge for even bets gets reduced to around one percent(precisely 1.35%). In case ball falls in zero after placing the even money, the bet would remain on Roulette table with the same En prison position. If on your next spin, the bet manages to win, the bet amount comes back to you minus the winnings and in case the bet loses, you have no choice and you lose the actual bet amount. For ball coming on zero, the bet would remain on En prison position.
- You ought to place those bets that would allow for winning more and more money from lesser spins.
- In case you realize that you are losing very frequently, you need to lessen the bet amounts. You should bet on some no. in middle column & paint that no. Betting on a black 29 is one classic example. For that place the chip on every corner round the 29 number and then put a chip in between the single & double zeroes. It will in turn lower the spending money & provide you the time for getting back to your winning ways.
- You should not wager on 5 numbers bet. It only provides the house a surplus advantage and thereby increasing its house edge to 7.89 percent.
- Do not base the bets as per the layout of the table that is merely a wheel's representation. It is instead better to stick with the betting wheel & the no. that would come next.